Wedding Painting Fees and Process –
*Details for scheduling your event painting: annbaileystudio event form
What does your live-wedding painter include?
- 5 STAR reviews!
- Professional results
- Your complete satisfaction
- Flexibility working with the artist
- Great experience for you and your guests
- Unique, heirloom oil painting of your wedding event on Belgian linen canvas
I want to get the best reflection of your event, so I set up my easel, light, and paints, conveniently to your floor-plan, a couple of hours before your event starts. And because my process starts early with the background elements, I focus on you and your guests once you arrive and capture the desired moments and people “in action” during the event. And this is while your guests enjoy watching the whole process!
Ann Bailey Live Event Portrait Artist awarded for being in Top 5% of all Wedding Vendors on WeddingWire.com 2018
What does the live event painting process look like? .
(video short of an event painting here) I paint for at least 6 hours at the event. Because of that amount of painting time, I finish some paintings then and there. But when there are more elements to capture, with larger sizes for instance, I like to take a little more time with the painting details, and then I’ll complete the painting during the following week. When you are happy with it, I consider the painting finished. After I get your approval, I sign and deliver the work in a professional, gold-finished wood frame, because I want you to be able to hang it right away.
What are the costs? Wedding Painting fees and sizes – and frame.
I provide a complimenting, wood frame with attractive gold-toned finish for your painting and include it for you because finished artwork deserves the best first impression! My provided frames add at least 3 inches per side to the canvas sizes listed here:
- 12×16 inches- Intimate size. Includes single or double figures, flowers, cake, and some general crowd. $900.
- 16×20 inches- Medium size. Includes indoor or outdoor events, some scenery and event décor, up to 6 specific figures and general crowd. $1520.
- 18×24 inches- (most popular size) Large canvas. Includes ornate interiors, flowers, décor, entertainment, up to 12 specific figures and mixed crowd. $2050.
- 24×36 inches- Grand size for lots of design and decorative elements. Includes up to 20 specific figures to represent. $3250.
- Please request details for custom sizes available
$500 Deposit – for each size
- I will send you a deposit agreement – your date is booked when deposit is received
- Refund honored for any reason up to 4 weeks before event
- We accept PayPal, Venmo, or Check
- Final invoice includes Tax and any required Shipping
*How to arrange a wedding painting? Find our live event painting form here:
What about Artist’s Travel Expense Fees?
I charge an additional travel expense for round-trip distances over sixty miles from the Roswell or Savannah studios, at sixty cents per mile after that first sixty miles. I also require a single-night of lodging if I’m driving and distance is over two hours drive one way. Airfare and lodging are arranged separately at time of event-painting booking for international or cross-country travel to events.
- I deliver Event paintings within 20 miles of studio – included
- Shipping rates, if required, are standard 2-Day FedEx rate from studio address, added to final invoice
Referrals and References? Reputation is everything!
Please see my client reviews on TheKnot.com and WeddingWire.com, as well as in various other publications and online. I know you will be thrilled with your own Live Event Painting, and I offer a 10% discount for clients who agree to share reviews and images on social media. Book your date today!
What about After-Event Paintings? Use photos of your prior event…
I happily create after-event paintings because clients often want to commemorate special people in prior times. If you have several good photos, but missed the opportunity to have a special day painted from life, I can recreate that “Live Event” feeling for you with my signature quick, loose painterly style. If I’m not available on your particular date, consider an after-event painting instead!
Please use this form now for more information about booking your date: https://form.jotform.com/annbaileystudio/extendable-envelopeby